•  
Advertise here

Jeep Trading Enterprises VS Jeepers Edition

Hello Guys!

FYI, After some negotiations for the same specs as TE, Offroad Zone agreed to give a discount on the stock price as @Vaibhavsaid they are buying vehicles from Abu Dhabi, so it comes with 3 years warranty, an Extra warranty of 2 years, and a service package 3 years will cost an additional AED 11000/-; total would be AED 2,46000/- whereas at TE it was 254900/-

If we choose Offroad Zone, optional modifications are also covered by warranty.

Edited by Gaurav
No brand promotion or detailed pricing allowed.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

31 minutes ago, Vijaya Kumar Doppa said:

Hello Guys!

FYI, After some negotiations for the same specs as TE, Offroad Zone agreed to give a discount on the stock price as @Vaibhavsaid they are buying vehicles from Abu Dhabi, so it comes with 3 years warranty, an Extra warranty of 2 years, and a service package 3 years will cost an additional AED 11000/-; total would be AED 2,46000/- whereas at TE it was 254900/-

If we choose Offroad Zone, optional modifications are also covered by warranty.

Just a crazy thought - what’s the price of 392. I believe it already comes with most of these additions, might be an option to explore. 

17 minutes ago, Vijaya Kumar Doppa said:

How much would a full-service package for a Jeep Rubicon cost for 3 years or 5 years?

Around 4K for 2 years, 4 service from TE. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I would still opt for TE as saving 9K for the cost of 250 = 3.6% cost benefit VS possible drama due to miscommunication, authority, etc when some big fat warranty claim arises.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 8 months later...

I got my 2018 Jeepers edition second hand (just for the looks and price) and recently when visiting another jeep garage they showed me how Jeepers didn't install an adjustable track bar when doing the lift kit and the result is what you see in the picture.

I was less than happy to find out... just based on that I would not recommend them.

IMG_20231127_192156.jpg

• Sad (0) 1