•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 31 May 2023

M.Seidam

Level:  Fewbie  and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 4:14 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/8R4X9D1SpDAdTLVSA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  7:30 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Wednesday - 9 am
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar 

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 31 May 2023

@M.Seidam, my 🌻 is having currently a service treatment, so tomorrow I will be driving blue 2door Wrangler JK from @Felix Obst☺️ 

Tesim se!! 🤩

@DP1011and @Ale Vallecchi, looking forward to driving with you again 😊🙌!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks of letting me know @Marketa Dobesova  bez problemu . See you tomorrow in the blue then 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Friends

@Marketa Dobesova  @Pranjal Varsani1 @Looper@Ignacio Quindós @DP1011 and @Ale Vallecchi

its a pleasure and honor to have you all inshallah tomorrow for our work stress escape route to the desert 🌵. Lisaili has always been mysterious in its diversity of terrain and I am still exploring it despite the countless times I surfed along it’s beautiful long range dunes or trapped in between one of its nastiest grid of technical terrain. Our plan for tomorrow will be straight forward running along the pylon track heading south west after which we enter the desert crossing the famous technical stripe to face the long range dunes and some of these are really tall and softy at times crossing these in back and forth in gradual east and west to south till it becomes bit of more technical trying to avoid the “ Bermuda Triangle” leaving the count to @Ale Vallecchi 😅 and across the Baja further toward an area of trees scattered at time approaching the sunset 🌅 to let free your imagination toward the sun while existing hopefully on time . 

Can’t wait to see you all tomorrow on time please . 

cheers 

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends

@Marketa Dobesova  @Pranjal Varsani1 @Sunil Mathew @Ignacio Quindós @DP1011 and @Ale Vallecchi

its a pleasure and honor to have you all inshallah tomorrow for our work stress escape route to the desert 🌵. Lisaili has always been mysterious in its diversity of terrain and I am still exploring it despite the countless times I surfed along it’s beautiful long range dunes or trapped in between one of its nastiest grid of technical terrain. Our plan for tomorrow will be straight forward running along the pylon track heading south west after which we enter the desert crossing the famous technical stripe to face the long range dunes and some of these are really tall and softy at times crossing these in back and forth in gradual east and west to south till it becomes bit of more technical trying to avoid the “ Bermuda Triangle” leaving the count to @Ale Vallecchi 😅 and across the Baja further toward an area of trees scattered at time approaching the sunset 🌅 to let free your imagination toward the sun while existing hopefully on time . 

Can’t wait to see you all tomorrow on time please . 

cheers 

Looking forward Doc @M.Seidam ! When we meet , I will ask you the specifics of choosing 4.14 pm ;) :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Looper said:

I am going to read @Sunil Mathew as @Looper

😅Oh dear looks that happened after I pressed enter or during typing . Written and read correct now 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Looking forward Doc @M.Seidam ! When we meet , I will ask you the specifics of choosing 4.14 pm ;) :D

Part of the mystery of Lisaili 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

looks that happened after I pressed enter or during typing

Right doc @M.Seidam,i had removed myself shortly after 9pm 😀...got some unresolved issue at work, so unable to attend..

I will miss what would have been my 100th drive with the club 😒😒.

.as they say, there is always a next time...until then ...🫡

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Sunil Mathew said:

Right doc @M.Seidam,i had removed myself shortly after 9pm 😀...got some unresolved issue at work, so unable to attend..

I will miss what would have been my 100th drive with the club 😒😒.

.as they say, there is always a next time...until then ...🫡

No worries 👍

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use