Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Searching for Sand: Out of the Jungle into the Desert: Part 3- Lisaili - 1 Jul 2023

Ale Vallecchi

Dear @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke

@Aser

@Faraz94

@DP1011

@essam ibrahim

@Theo09

@Benjamin 

when reaching the meeting point there is NO NEED TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO SOLAR PARK AND BACK, as indicated by Google Maos. You may use the roundabout just last the electric pylon track to turn around and reach the meeting point. 

Thanks and see you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Lovely morning drive with you all.

Thanks to support team as usual for a smooth drive today.

I've dropped some photos in the gallery here.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1769-newbie-lisaili-dubai-01-jul-2023/

Mia has reported she spotted regular camels, a couple of black camels, and some Gazelle.

hope to see you all on a drive soon. Enjoy your weekend 

• Like (+1) 4

Fantastic NB drive @Ale Vallecchi! This is deftly among my top few favourites of NB drives! 

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke U did brilliant as a second lead! 
Congratulations for doing so well on ur first drive @Aser and @Faraz94, towards the end of drive you clearly demonstrated understanding of ur control over ur car !😎👍🏻!

And Likewise, You both did impressively well @essam ibrahim and @Theo09! All the refusals were self recovered, that explains how well everyone drove! 

and thanks for that helpful support the back and also sweeping us @Benjamin

Look forward to Seeing you all soon in sands!

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119/

@Aser @Faraz94 - You can refer this link and program your radios to carnity channels, this will be very helpful as you look forward to more drives👍🏻🙂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

15 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Fantastic NB drive @Ale Vallecchi! This is deftly among my top few favourites of NB drives! 

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke U did brilliant as a second lead! 
Congratulations for doing so well on ur first drive @Aser and @Faraz94, towards the end of drive you clearly demonstrated understanding of ur control over ur car !😎👍🏻!

And Likewise, You both did impressively well @essam ibrahim and @Theo09! All the refusals were self recovered, that explains how well everyone drove! 

and thanks for that helpful support the back and also sweeping us @Benjamin

Look forward to Seeing you all soon in sands!

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119/

@Aser @Faraz94 - You can refer this link and program your radios to carnity channels, this will be very helpful as you look forward to more drives👍🏻🙂

It was an amazing & memorable experience.
Thanks a lot for all the help and Support @DP1011 & @Ale Vallecchi

TBH, in first few minutes, when I had my first refusal and after that I had to go straight down the slope, I was asking myself, if its the Newbie drive, how would other drives look like 😅😅 I couldn’t see anything but still I had to go down. But in the end, it turned out to be an amazing drive.

A little worried about that bumper thing. Not because its damaged, but how to prevent it from happening again. Need to think of something to increase the ground clearance. I think its only the bumper and not the overall body that needs a lift though. May be replace bumper with some other shape with more ground clearance 🤔🤔

Regarding the radio, I figured out the problem with my current Baofeng and will be acquiring another backup one.

• Well Done (+2) 4

Great Newbie drive @Ale Vallecchi it has been awhile since I’ve attended this level drive. But they always have their own charm to them, from meeting new faces to testing the limits of different cars it’s always great to share great hobbies with other people (welcome @Aser and @Faraz94 you both did amazing!) 

@DP1011 as per usual great support will look forward to the next one together :) 

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke brilliant second lead! 

@essam ibrahim it was very nice seeing your car on the dunes both an off-roader and a luxury experience on road. 

@Theo09 thanks for joining me in the back :) enjoyed the drive, you did well will see you on the next one 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use