Calling All Instagram Collaborators: Turbocharge Your Off-Road Journey with Carnity!

Gaurav

🔥 Calling All Instagram Collaborators! 🔥

Get ready to take your off-road adventures to the next level with an opportunity you can't afford to miss!

We're thrilled to invite you to be a part of the action-packed, adrenaline-pumping journey with Carnity Off-Road Drive!

This is your chance to shine! Share your jaw-dropping off-road drive videos on Instagram and catapult your presence with us to stardom!

By tagging @gocarnity as a collaborator, you're not just posting a video; you're joining forces with a community of thrill-seekers, adventurers, and fellow Instagram influencers. Together, we're breaking the boundaries and reaching for the stars!

Action: List your Instagram username below, so we can add you to the collaborator list.

🌟 What's in it for you? 🌟

• Explosive Exposure: Your incredible off-road footage will skyrocket to a wider audience, spreading like wildfire!
  • Turbocharged Followers: Boost your followers as you gain the respect of fellow off-road enthusiasts.
  • Epic Adventures: Discover new horizons and epic journeys, connecting with those who share your passion for off-roading.
  • Unleash Your Creativity: Show off your editing skills and unleash your inner Spielberg with each video.

Here's how you can ignite your off-road fame:

🌐 Step 1: Record your heart-pounding off-road drive video. Make sure it's as thrilling as it gets!
📸 Step 2: Share it on your Instagram feed, using #Carnity and tagging @gocarnity in your post as a collaborator.
🚀 Step 3: Sit back, hold onto your seats, and watch your engagement and followers go off the charts!

Buckle up, gearheads! It's time to make your mark in the off-road world and become a legend in the making!

Remember, together, we conquer terrains, explore the unknown, and take off-road driving to greater heights.

Action: List your Instagram username below, so we can add you to the collaborator list.

image.png

image.png

image.png

NOTE:

If you intend to add music to the video you are sharing, add the music after you tag @gocarnity else Instagram wouldn’t let you add Carnity as collaborator. 

If you have a square video start as a post and not as a reel. It will still be shared as reels but the aspect ratio will be maintained.

Source: https://www.slrlounge.com/how-to-add-a-collaborator-on-instagram-and-the-benefits/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

4 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Insta ID DP1011 

Now many ppl will know why my username is DP1011 ( @Frederic fyi😂)

Mine went the other way. Frustrated over no lift in my Jeep and getting stuck on ridge all the time, I would exit and loop back climb on, did it so many times I said I should be called Looper. After an 💡 moment, I updated my user name on Carnity. When I created my Instagram id for off-roading escapades I called it Looper and later and when I ordered a domain I called it Looper.ae to go with it. When YouTube introduced creator tags rebadged Instagram id once again to go with YouTube to: looper_ae 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

• 3 months later...

Insta ID: SANDFUNNER

https://www.instagram.com/sandfunner?igsh=MXRzZm1ubmd5dGd1bQ%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

A question if I’m tagged in a post as a collaborator can I then tag someone else as collab? I don’t see that option 

Important Information

Terms of use