Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - From Camels to Oryx - Lisaili to Ghantoot - Dubai - 4 Dec 2023

Ale Vallecchi

Lovely to drive with you all today on this holiday!

Started off with spotting a heap of camels training on the race course... with another train of camels about 15 minutes into the desert from al lisali.

Heading south west we came up on Solar Innovation park and about 500m of tarmac where we had our first break and let the pajero cool down a bit!

From there we headed south until coming up on the Miltary Shooting range, tracking around the fence line until coming into ghantoot area where we spotted the running gazelles and oryx., A few more gazelles spotted whilst searching for mini oasis and palm trees around ghantoot.

I have us at 90km in 4:39.
I'll try drop some photos into the gallery tonight. Thanks to @Ale Vallecchi for taking us on a great tour, and to the support guys at the rear helping out.

See you all in the sand next time!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ale Vallecchi thank you so much for this challenging drive, the pressure was intense!

Thank you to all the others for the support and presence! @Gurcharan Mehta thank you for the pull!!

By any chance is there a Gallery location for this drive, I was not able to find it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use