•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 18 Feb 2024

6 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Srinivask, I see you have recenyly WL ed on this drive and I am happy to add you if you are still interested.. pls confirm the following:

- car make, model, color

- 10 inch front and rear ground clearance 

- All or 4wheel drive 

- available solid front and rear tow hooks

- pls share your  previous offroad experience (if any)

- pls confirm you have completed the reading material and video in the main drive post

- do you have a radio and safety flag?

@Samantha HARWOOD Barron I understand you have commented a master class before so you got the basics of off-roading. Pls confirm you have a safety flag and radio

Hi. I have safety flag yes, & radio but I’ve not tried the radio yet. 

6 minutes ago, Samantha HARWOOD Barron said:

Hi. I have safety flag yes, & radio but I’ve not tried the radio yet. 

@Samantha HARWOOD Barron pls read through the below. It will help you understand how radio comms work and also it has all the channels which I highly recommend you program into your radio before the drive 

For the first timers, Google Maps is little bit crazy about this meeting point. It takes you all the way to the innovation centre and makes you come back. Please keep an eye on the following roundabout, don’t go further 😅

See you all tomorrow in sand 🤗🤗

image.png.c3f79ba15ff041964c6b46684ce985a2.png

Edited by Faraz94
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

It's been over a year now, google maps can see the R/A, but can't show the right way. Very strange.

image.png

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you @Islam Soliman for that fabulous route you choose had proper practice for all the sides and crests which made the perfect amount of fun. 
The terrain today added to the experience, personally first time to experience driving through different sand layers of soft and compacted from rain. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Hani Howeedy said:

Thank you @Islam Soliman for that fabulous route you choose had proper practice for all the sides and crests which made the perfect amount of fun. 
The terrain today added to the experience, personally first time to experience driving through different sand layers of soft and compacted from rain. 
The whole convoy was well balanced having the support of @Imran Asghar and @Ahmed Wagdy always a peace of mind  

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use