Advertise here

Issues with Lexus LS 430 AC Compressor: Inconsistent Cooling Behavior

Hey everyone,

I've been experiencing some puzzling behavior with the AC compressor in my Lexus LS 430, and I'm hoping to get some insights or advice from fellow car enthusiasts or anyone who might have encountered a similar problem.

Here's the rundown: When I press the AC button, the compressor doesn't kick in as expected. However, sometimes at high RPM, it suddenly starts cooling, almost excessively, making it uncomfortably cold. Additionally, there are occasions when it starts giving the same chilled cooling even in parking mode.

I'm unsure whether this inconsistency indicates a problem solely with the AC compressor or if there might be other underlying issues at play. Has anyone encountered similar behavior with their Lexus LS 430 or any other vehicle? Any thoughts on what might be causing this and how to address it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your insights!

Start with your AC condenser cleaning, if its choked or never cleaned with pressure air or water, it will behave the same.

If that is clean, the next bet would be the compressor switch failing to turn on/off the compressor at the right temperature.

Has anyone worked recently on a car or AC component, that might help to backtrack the issue more efficiently?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.