Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Dubai - 06 Apr 2024

Welcome to Carnity Off road Club Fewbie drive, meeting in Tawi Nizwa.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 07:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/NjBkdRiyDXGMhMHR9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others on the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Dubai - 06 Apr 2024

It’s quiet around here !  All all good for the morning @Davie Chase @Mark B @Benjamin

Thanks for another great drive @Davie Chase. Hope I'm still smiling come 5pm tomorrow with this shirt!

@Gary F @Mark B @Benjamin and @Imran Asghar did a great job dealing with all the stucks/refusals.

Thanks to everyone else in the convoy, was a good morning out in the desert, varied drive which proved tricky at spots. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hi Davie 

Great drive mate and yes chilled today to be honest which in good with as the guys in the middle were fantastic at supporting all the issues! No complaints from me!

Think I figured it out

The throttle body is filthy because the air filter was faulty so process of elimination. When I put the AC on the load is straining the car as throttle body full of crap 

So elimination process 

1. New s and b air filter done 

2. Throttle body cleaned again for the 3rd time in an month (because of the air intake) 

3. Keep an eye on it and if it happens again then need to figure out why the throttle body keeps getting dirty 

Last and not least get the snorkle resealed I noticed this when I stripped it down after the drive : (going to ravon thenguys that installed it to get resealed Tomo morning ) 

Screenshot_20240406_155457_WhatsApp.jpg

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use