Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan to Nahel - Abu Dhabi - 15 Jun 2024

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Starting from the big dunes of Sweihan, reaching Nagrah tall dune, continuing North to Nahel. A long desert drive where the heat and the soft sand will challenge the machines and their drivers !

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above
When: 15 June 2024, Saturday
Meeting time:  6:00 AM - Sharp
Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/r5LPyKms6XuG5Un58
Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Carnity changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan to Nahel - Abu Dhabi - 15 Jun 2024

Hi @Matt - monkeywrench, I should have noticed before, but this is a Fewbie Plus drive, not a Fewbie level. I'm sorry, but you cannot attend, and I will remove your RSVP.

There is a nice series of Fewbie drives organised by @Ale Vallecchi this weekend, with spots available. I'm sure you will enjoy if you want to join them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JeromeFJ said:

Hi @Matt - monkeywrench, I should have noticed before, but this is a Fewbie Plus drive, not a Fewbie level. I'm sorry, but you cannot attend, and I will remove your RSVP.

There is a nice series of Fewbie drives organised by @Ale Vallecchi this weekend, with spots available. I'm sure you will enjoy if you want to join them.

Hi @Matt - monkeywrench. You are welcome to join any of my drives. Feel free to sign up. Thanks 

3 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Matt - monkeywrench. You are welcome to join any of my drives. Feel free to sign up. Thanks 

Ah yes! I didn't spot that

I'll see what I can find 👍

3 minutes ago, Matt - monkeywrench said:

Looks like the other Fewbie ones are 3 days which I'd love to do, but can't commit to...

I'll see what's happening next week 

Edited by Matt - monkeywrench

5 hours ago, Matt - monkeywrench said:

Looks like the other Fewbie ones are 3 days which I'd love to do, but can't commit to...

I'll see what's happening next week 

Ho @Matt - monkeywrench. You can just pick 1 drive. not all of them. Ler me know. 

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Ho @Matt - monkeywrench. You can just pick 1 drive. not all of them. Ler me know. 

Ah, I didn't look closely enough. I thought it was one long drive with camps. Hopefully see you Sunday 

@Julien Recan @Aser @Brett Eicher @Gurcharan Mehta @azad @Gautam Banka @Alexanderrr

Thank you for signing up for the drive tomorrow. Please ensure your car is in good condition, remove unnecessary items from the back seat and trunk area.

I will confirm the convoy order by the end of the afternoon, let me know before that if you changed your plans. Thank you !

3 hours ago, Matt - monkeywrench said:

Ah, I didn't look closely enough. I thought it was one long drive with camps. Hopefully see you Sunday 

@Matt - monkeywrench feel free to sign up if you wish. Thanks 

43 minutes ago, Alexanderrr said:

Hi @JeromeFJ, something just came out, will have to remove myself, I will see you next time

Safe Drive

See you next time @Alexanderrr

Important Information

Terms of use