Advertise here

What was your worst car problem ever happened?

• 2 weeks later...

For the information of all, I had issue with driving propellor shaft which came out several times from yoke by breaking fixed bolts.

yokebroken.jpg

why that was happening I want to share with you!

I got surprised when it broke 4th time in desert!! This time I took challenge left my drive of last Friday for diagnosing the cause.

I removed leaf spring inspected aligned/measured then re-install

I removed transfer case trey measured then re-install.

I found rear differential movement not free.

After all re assembling I took my jeep to my good friend Shakeel(al suwaidi garage), he is very well known among Jeep owners. He is very experienced.

during my discussion with him I told him that I recently replaced yoke from one garage.

yoke2.jpg

He then started inspecting rear differential, front differential, transaxle(double gear) ended up diangnosis that the yoke replacement not done properly.

Please make a note when replacing differiantial yoke, person must to align pinion and do proper adjustment of yoke special calculative torque required to tight & grip yoke... any way he describe by doing in front of me!

yoke1.jpg

Now this is an experience I gained, all of you sure want to know how this happen.

I will not mention the name of that person or garagae, as I believe we should keep curtain on other bad deeds and good deeds I love to mention by any mean.

I gave my vehicle for slip yoke changed to a known garage and he changed it without doing proper alignement resulting my test as :)

1. letting me take out my jeep on front differential only.

2. Damaged transaxle(double gear), as drove without oil

3. Damaged front drive shaft as load of stress

Now I am driving my jeep on the same rear shaft, by yoke alignment by Shakeel Bhai

Below is Yoke & rear drive shaft in proper condition!!

yoke.jpg

yjreardriveshaft.jpg

This week I really put my foot down to check the work done up to the limit and ALHAMDULLIAH very much satisfied.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
For the information of all, I had issue with driving propellor shaft which came out several times from yoke by breaking fixed bolts.

yokebroken.jpg

why that was happening I want to share with you!

I got surprised when it broke 4th time in desert!! This time I took challenge left my drive of last Friday for diagnosing the cause.

I removed leaf spring inspected aligned/measured then re-install

I removed transfer case trey measured then re-install.

I found rear differential movement not free.

After all re assembling I took my jeep to my good friend Shakeel(al suwaidi garage), he is very well known among Jeep owners. He is very experienced.

during my discussion with him I told him that I recently replaced yoke from one garage.

yoke2.jpg

He then started inspecting rear differential, front differential, transaxle(double gear) ended up diangnosis that the yoke replacement not done properly.

Please make a note when replacing differiantial yoke, person must to align pinion and do proper adjustment of yoke special calculative torque required to tight & grip yoke... any way he describe by doing in front of me!

yoke1.jpg

Now this is an experience I gained, all of you sure want to know how this happen.

I will not mention the name of that person or garagae, as I believe we should keep curtain on other bad deeds and good deeds I love to mention by any mean.

I gave my vehicle for slip yoke changed to a known garage and he changed it without doing proper alignement resulting my test as :)

1. letting me take out my jeep on front differential only.

2. Damaged transaxle(double gear), as drove without oil

3. Damaged front drive shaft as load of stress

Now I am driving my jeep on the same rear shaft, by yoke alignment by Shakeel Bhai

Below is Yoke & rear drive shaft in proper condition!!

yoke.jpg

yjreardriveshaft.jpg

This week I really put my foot down to check the work done up to the limit and ALHAMDULLIAH very much satisfied.

i am facing some problem in my jeep cherookee sport 1999, could you please forward me the contact number of shakeel

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

In 2005, my jeep had a tire blow out. It was very scary because I didn't know what happened at first. I was driving to work as I do five days a week, and I heard a loud BOOM. I tried to keep control and barely was able to, until I got the car to a stop.

It looked like this:

image002.jpg

• WOW (+2) 1