•  
Advertise here

Nav disc for Middle East P38

Sorry, hadn't seen any replies before today...

Try leaving the disc in for a few hours, can't harm anything - post on here so others know whether it's good to go or not.

And as for servicing, we do hear of the odd garage/guy here and there, but like Sharky (Hi matey) say's AAA seem to get the best reviews, non bias as I haven't been yet, but like you my contracts are about up so tell Gordon I sent you and maybe he'll give me that extra discount for referrals, lol

All the best

• 3 months later...

Today I met with the nice guy selling the DVD, unfortunatly , maybe due to my DVD drive's problem, the map does not work very well, "DVD map read error" always jumps out when I try to select the destination. Hope when he has new version of 2012 map, this issue could be solved.

• 5 months later...

I have a LR3 and keep getting "map dvd read error" whenever I passed by Ibn Batuta Mall. I got a replacement DVD (2009-10) at the weekend but keep getting random "map dvd read error". It is almost as if the unit is overheating, and resets itself.

Any suggestions?

• 11 months later...

TomB wrote:

> try this number 0504596939 may be able to help....got 2010 for my LR3 he

> may have what you need :?:

I tried this number dialing normally from within Dubai, how can I get in touch with this guy or anyone else with middle eastern map updates?

I have a range rover sport 2012 and the roads here are changing on a daily basis (literally).

And do I need a usb, or is a DVD alright? Confusing.