Advertise here

Holland and Holland Edition P38 Range Rover for sale 32000dh

Relisting due to timewaster promising to buy then not showing up. Please dont enquire unless you are interested

2002 Holland and Holland Edition Range Rover P38 for sale. There were only 125 of this model produced in Left Hand Drive and exported to the USA. Each dealer in the USA received only one to sell. I imported this vehicle directly into the UAE from California. No rust. I would rate the condition of the paint as a 10/10. The interior is perfect. No dune bashing in this vehicle as it was not designed for it. I have been meticulous in maintaining this vehicle. There are no oil or fluid leaks from the engine, air con is ice cold and the carpets are perfect. There is a limited edition rubber boot mat that has been on the vehicle since new. It has always had floor mats. Since I brought this vehicle to the UAE I have spent in excess of 24000DHS in maintaining it to a very high standard. I have done a lot of preventative maintenance and have changed the oils with synthetic oils every 3000 miles. The headlining does not sag and looks like new. It has a factory installed nav system. This Holland and Holland has an identification plate on each front door indicating that it is model 32 of 125. In 2002 this vehicle cost $79,000USD. It has special edition chocolate leather seats with cream piping. French Burlwood trim and Holland and Holland shotgun emblems on the door trim. Completely accident free. 113,000 very gentle miles. I invite any interested party to take this vehicle to AAA and have it inspected prior to sale.

I have receipts for all the following work whiich I have had done on this vehicle:

V-Kool all windows and sunroof glass

New double platinum plugs

New steering dampner

New front radius arm bushes

New pan hardrod bushes

New antiroll bar bushes

Replaced gear oil

Replaced transmission oil

Replaced air suspension with coil springs

New Blisten shocks all round

New brake pads front and rear

New Track Rod

New Drag Link

New Battery

New Valve cover gaskets

4 new Michellin 255/55/R18

New engine drive belt

New Universal joints Front and Rear

New upper and lower Front Ball joints

New left and right Front Drive shafts

New Cam Position sensor

The price I have listed this vehicle at is a reflection of its rarity and its condition. There has been no expense spared by me on maintaining this Holland and Holland and I believe it must be one of the cleanest P38s in Dubai. We are selling this Range Rover in order to faciiatate the purchase of a 2012 Defender 110. This vehicle has been maintained by AAA since I brought it to Dubai. Feel free to call them at 04-3470400 to confirm its maintenance history, ask for Phil. As I mentioned earlier, I have receipts for all the above mentioned work.

Thanks for looking

James

050-9508764

post-497-140418792552_thumb.jpg

1985 Defender crewcab

Can't accept anything less than 32,000 for it. You just have to look at the parts that have been changed on it over the past two years to realize how well it has been maintained. No leaks and none of the expensive part repairs to be done for many many years.

There's always room for one more Landie! I don't think there is another Holland and Holland in the Middle East.

James

1985 Defender crewcab