Advertise here

little help required to find the J/c-5 in my car

hi last year in the sharjah flood my car spent 8 hours in water. I’ve stripped it down, disassembled, cleaned, everything top to bottom. It runs great. Problem is with taillights, rear side marker, tail license, and interior background lighting are inoperable. Rear stoplights, turn, backup, front side marker and clearance lights work fine. Fuse box was pulled apart and cleaned twice, all electrical connectors I could find were cleaned as well, all relays replaced, all fuses good. Combination switch was cleaned and checked per Haynes manual. Haynes manual page 12-30 shows a connection at J/C-5 that might be my problem, but I’m not sure where to locate J/C-5. I’ve replaced instrument cluster, main switches, and most every brain box, including numerous small boxes under dash. Willing to do more to get this light situation under control. THANKS.

Man, i got to tell you that you have real patience and dedication of going thru so much.

Unfortunately i dont know the answer, but i hope one day you might fix your altima.

Hey shift to dubai now as rainy season is coming back and in shj you might have same issue. Rents are getting lower in dxb now.