Advertise here

Nissan Pathfinder Bull Bar

Where can i get Nissan Pathfinder 2008 Bull Bar. I checked couple of places, they are not available, Places like Naif, Hor-a-Lanz, Satwa, that are offering standard bars but are saying they will weld to chassis, which will void warranty? I have seen lots of models & options in US website but need to know some good shop who can fit or make custom one and thats not overpriced. Please advise.

First things first: Welding bull bar will not void warranty. Check with dealer im 100% sure.

Second: Don't get bull bar as then passing with RTA will be big drama and you have to remove that bull bar on every passing. RTA gives crap of increasing damage of other car if you make accident.

Third: You can have custom bull bar points fabricated on under-body behind front bumper reinforcement and bolt the bumper on them. This sort of custom fabrication you can get it done on any turning shop in Sharjah for less than 100 dhs.

If you are getting bull bar for saving impact from off-road drive, then look into lifting the car by two inches by which you also have better ground clearance which will avoid you getting stuck on sharp crest and soft sand.