•  
Advertise here

Feedback - JAS Motor Garage

That's true, but as I said - I'd take it with a grain of salt, not everyone here is in the same boat. There are a few people that are here to advertise services, etc. which is perfectly fine with me, just if someone does it under the pretext of being a regular Porsche owner and soliciting services - that just ticks me off.

Hell, even I posted a garage review of sorts when I had like 2 posts under my belt :-)

So not trying to take anything from you or undermine your effort, just wanted to see more posts related to building the community, and a bit less on the "workshops and garages you can go to". But that helps as well, I suppose.

Cheers.

Hey Barfields, its all good man and real true feedback is always welcome. Even if you post with 1-2 posts count but in near future it will eventually proves that who is real and who is soliciting business, as Dubai is very small place and even smaller Porsche community. What Milen meant is also right as i have seen people make ID to promote businesses and post reviews pretending to be genuine customer. Let us spread the Porsche love and make it bigger and useful to all of us. Peace.

• 3 months later...