Syiem29

Mazda 6 car service station

Hello!

I just bought mazda 6 2009. It has been driven 1,88,000kms by now. From the person i bought said ' i should get it serviced by 1,89,000km.

So i am looking for new Car service station in sharjah. As he told me to get it done from enoc or adnoc. 

But i want the proper service so if you guys can help in looking for a decent mechanic in sharjah. It would be a big help.

TIA

Edited by Syiem29

If you just want an oil change then anyone can do it. Just stick to the Mazda service schedule. Use 10w 40 semi synthetic and you'll be good for another 10k km.

Id recommended learning how to do it yourself. It's easy and it will save you a lot of money in the long run. There are many mechanics who post on here who can advise you.

Watch this and see how simple it really is with minimal tools.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rahimdad
      This morning driving to office I saw a strange but familiar looking vehicle. Was it a Chevrolet Trail Blazer, was it a GMC Convoy. Picture posted below, please advise?

• By hAwX
      So anybody knows any place to get such lenses and glue from?
      FYI I know buying a new headlight is a lot easier but then again for my specific model it's 1000+ for a piece OEM and about 800 aftermarket.. about 400-600 for a standard one but I'm having the bi-xenon + the labor. Just put in here cuz last time when I asked about the windshield, that was the popular answer. The point is... If it's not necessary, then why waste the hard earned money be it a couple of 100bucks!?
      A lot of people don't know that just changing out the lens is all they need and according to what I know, it can be done for most of the cars out there!?

In most of these kinda car videos, people buy stuff from Chinese websites like alibaba/aliexpress.... I have had bad experiences with it but got a refund although lost some money due to exchange rates and I think it was because I didn't give any P.O.Box number mainly because I don't have 1. Have anybody else bought stuff from aliexpress? It's an awesome place where we get almost anything for dirt cheap price. My elder brother whose in India buys from the site frequently. The only problem he faces is the international shipping time period.

There are people who buy stuff in bulk quantity from alie and sell it on Shopify for triple the price.
      Back to the thread lol. I would also like to know if any of you have swapped out headlights with a new one and how much you paid for it.

• By vivian
      A very interesting video demonstrating why we need to maintain a speed limit of 30kmph in Residential areas. Must watch.
      VID-20180125-WA0001.mp4
    • By Gaurav
      As the weather is getting better so we can restart our old fashion - early morning drives that leave the whole Friday on hand for family and friends. And what better place to do the newbie opening morning drive at Bidayer area to enjoy the sunrise on top of Big Red. After enjoying the sunrise and quick play time, we will head to pink rock through some nice night cold dunes.
      This area offers all level terrain in some easy to medium size rolling dunes, and we expect to finish at the pink rock area. This is an all level drive, fit for newbies and fewbies as well.
      When: 15 Sep 2017, Friday
      Meeting time: 5 AM, convoy will move sharp at 5:15 AM
      Where: Old Emarat Petrol Station at Lahbab R/A
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/gQd1UszDdSG2
      Level of drive: Absolute Newbie - Newbie - Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
      Plan: Morning drive from Bidayer to Pink rock and enjoy the sunrise.
      What to bring along: Morning snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 9 AM, 15 Sep 2017, Friday

Please RSVP on below calendar

• By Ali mardon
      Dear car lovers,
      I would love to receive your opinion regarding below.
      Recently, my ex-collegue told me that He wants to sell his Mazda6 2.0 2015 model. Mid option. Car is clean, no accident, no big issues. Almost perfect condition.He just recently changed the gear oil only
      car has done 75.000 km
      I know the market price. So, I felt that 40k aed can close the deal. 
      however. I need to know If Mazda brand especially, Mazda 6 is reliable or not in a long term?( about maintenance, quality, parts service....etc)
      coz, I need to buy a car and drive it minimum 3-4 years
      Thanks in advance