•  
Advertise here

Fuel Prices Increased Again in the UAE

Car News

fuel-1596622_960_720.jpg.4fc09b34fc4841b9b811e6b6adc67331.jpg

The fuel prices have been increased slightly in the UAE as stated by the Ministry of Energy and Industry. Starting from the month of October, the per-liter price of Super 98 will increase from AED 2.59 to AED 2.61. The price of Special 95 will increase to AED 2.50 compared to AED 2.48 from last month while the diesel will cost AED 2.76 per liter (up from AED 2.64 last month).

The fuel prices have increased consecutively since the last two months and may go even higher in the coming months. This hike in the fuel prices is definitely going to affect the UAE residents.

Share your opinion with us regarding why the fuel prices are increasing every month and how can the citizen cope up with the expensive rates.

Now as Oil is on the move as per many analysts it might cross 100 mark soon, I'm wondering what will happen with UAE fuel prices, probably soon to 3.5 dhs per liter instead of gallon till a few years back.

Dinky cars will eventually rule here too like rest of the world, instead of V8's and bigger cubic engines.....!

• Sad (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

In other news, fuel in UK has risen to 6.25 dhs per litre. You people don’t know you’re blessed. 

@Gaurav I don’t think people will start getting into dinky cars like the i10, but I can see people starting to drive more sensible cars in the 1.6-2.0 range, which to be honest, is more that adequate for the roads here with speed cameras every few hundred metres. I can’t see people letting go of their V8s but rather keeping them for weekends, unless they’re in good jobs with 20k+ salary. Nostradamus I ain’t but that’s my experience in my driving days seeing fuel prices jump from £15 a tank to £60 a tank from when I started driving to I came to UAE.