Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

Gaurav

What's your car plan in 2020?

Not much but getting the undercarriage protector done so i can finally get my thumb out of my *** and join you guys in the desert.

And some rims and tyres hopefully.... 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Per A said:

Not much but getting the undercarriage protector done so i can finally get my thumb out of my *** and join you guys in the desert.

And some rims and tyres hopefully.... 

from your profile pic it looks like your thumb is already out of ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Shamil said:

from your profile pic it looks like your thumb is already out of ....

you cant see the other one :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Per A said:

you cant see the other one :D 

thank god for that yea 🤣

• Haha 2

On top of my to do list is to get good fit tires for my KK ,now that wheel spacers and leveling kit are in place.

• Like 4

I am thinking about any of this but I am not sure which I'm going first. I know I will need to compromise at some point. 

• Add metal bumpers and a winch
  • Remove the back seat and add a custom storage box to put all my equipment there. 
  • Supercharger - If I do this I wont do the other stuff :( 
Edited by Javier M
  • Like 4

LED lights for the summer night drives.

I hope my tires last one more season, if not, 17” wheels.

So my Rays TE37 might go for sale, not sure yet.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2020 at 1:21 AM, AKR said:

On top of my to do list is to get good fit tires for my KK ,now that wheel spacers and leveling kit are in place.

You can try cheaper second hand tires from the second-hand tire market in Sharjah and get a feel before investing in more expensive options.

21 hours ago, Javier M said:

I am thinking about any of this but I am not sure which I'm going first. I know I will need to compromise at some point. 

• Add metal bumpers and a winch
  • Remove the back seat and add a custom storage box to put all my equipment there. 
  • Supercharger - If I do this I wont do the other stuff :( 

Metal bumpers and winch will weigh your car down from front end. I too was thinking about putting in a custom box but it too will weigh extra plus will restrict you for space for other things. I opted for a web tie down and keeps everything securely in place. Go for the supercharge.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

You can try cheaper second hand tires from the second-hand tire market in Sharjah and get a feel before investing in more expensive options.

Metal bumpers and winch will weigh your car down from front end. I too was thinking about putting in a custom box but it too will weigh extra plus will restrict you for space for other things. I opted for a web tie down and keeps everything securely in place. Go for the supercharge.

Will surely check this option. thanks for the advise. 

• Like 2