Advertise here

Which Motorcycles Brands to avoid in UAE

Jefy

Every once in a blue moon i go on Dubizzle to have a look at the Japanese import BMW's. While their asking price is a bit on the high side, the mileage is generally low and they seem well maintained (something to do with the Japanese i guess).

I've been hunting a nice E39 5 Series (528i and above) in the past as i have fond memories of a good friend of mine that had a 528i full spec with the M5 rims. For me these generation of German cars are amongst the best-built cars i have ever seen. Just closing the door was like closing the door of a bank vault. Driving it was such a pleasure too.

I hope one day to have the money to own one again and the space to put it (and the time to maintain it) :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Here’s one of mine. Sadly it’s the only picture I have. I had a lot of pictures on photobucket and they deleted my account without telling me. 

Wasn’t the best example, was very rough underneath but it performed well. M3s were very cheap a few years ago so a lot of them got bought up for drifting, staging etc. and it’s hard to find a good one. The Evo Individual I had was perfect in every way. I sold it to buy a UR Quattro and the Quattro deal fell through so I wish I had kept it.

AE9C576D-BFAE-4C6B-B12C-7FE603EB656A.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4