•  
Advertise here

RTA approval for adding Stickers on our car

Good evening 

apologize for the late reply too 

this is quite worthy  topic of discussion As unintentionally many people doesn’t cross their mind how important it is.

Actually i purchased my Xterra already registered with two colors white/black from previous owner. So nothing other than transfer was required. 

after I searched and contacting the previous owner about how is it done it turned out it’s much easier than ever . 

Down load the Dubai Police App

go to services 

choose criminal services

then change vehicle

follow each step by filling appropriate info 

pay fees 

you will be notified for approval 

then you have to go to change the registration card ( mulkeya ) for the new entry of new colors 

For more clarification you can dial the police call center and get the words direct from them.

Best Regards And drive safe 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Mukundan Nair said:

@Mohamed Seidam can you please share the shop details where you have done the stripes? Might as well do some more and add to mulkya

mukundan

Hello Mukundan 

Actually I purchased my vehicle and the star was there already . 
please see my discussion about that in the topic reply 

best regards 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 year later...

Recently I saw a post on Reddit where a person in Dubai was fined for putting a sticker of stick figure family on rear glass of their car. They seem to suggest that the police fined because it was large and obstructed rear visibility. This led me on a search on RTA website for permission on stickers, but on RTA website seem to only have permission for advertisements. The most relevant option there appeared   to be for Commercial vehicles: logo and commercial name on the front doors without the windows for a fee of AED 250. I wonder if it is the one to apply?

I have a prominent looper badge on my bonnet and it is no bigger than the Rubicon badge that Jeeps puts on that trim. The car was passed recently by RTA in annual inspection just a month ago.

While I was searching on google, I stumbled upon this post, so here I am.

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.