•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar - Dubai - 22 Jan 2021

Vanessa8580

Thank you @sertac for an enjoyable drive

I posted a couple of videos in the gallery

Clip 1 has @Nihal17 and @Mehmet Volga riding the dunes sideways,

Clip 2 is a proof that my camera setup is solid after it got run over by the rear tire when it fell 🤣🤣🤣. It also shows @Ranjan Das @Jack Thomas @Jon M and @Shaaz Sha going down the big dune

@Hisham Masaad find me on facebook, i got a 40 min video of you in the last section of the drive.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hello guys, good day ahead. Thanks each and every one of you for a wonderful day. It was a good day ( not foggy and not too cold ) to start with and I feel all of us did exceptionally well 😁. Thanks to @sertac for the selection for the selection of the terrains, a combination of some sideys, technical dunes and mild crossing. It was my first drive with @sertac and I personally thank him for the opportunity he provided me to sweep the convoy. It was great to be a part of all the recoveries and pop out fixing etc with @Anand Nataraj and @Mehmet Volga and was very much helpful for me to proceed ahead in my offroad drives. Thank you @Anand Nataraj and @Mehmet Volga. And finally thank you @Ranjan Dasfor your help once again, this time with your compressor at the end of the drive. I believe all of you had a great day offroading and hope to join you guys soon. Thank you all once again and keep cool 😎 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Very late drive report. 

We had a pleasant time. Area was not a preferred area for me. I am known as Fossil Rock guy but i found the area very nice. We found a lot of long range dunes to make sideys. I splashed so much sand that all my interior was covered with sand. 

At the beginning unfortunately Jon hit his bumper and we observed water leaking. Luckily it was just a washer fluid tank not the radiator. After a check on the car all looked good and we continue our journey. Than on a sidey i hit to a small bump and i had pop out. Big help from Anand and Shaaz we were able to fix in minutes. After sometime we found our self in to some technical dunes and we decide not to waste time and drove back out from that. This time Anand had a pop out that was an easy fix as well. Paul and Jack got crested on one technical dune but it is very well sorted by the team. We continue driving and found some sweet dunes to do even more sidey. In this time Nihal got crested on one dune but that was also easy recovery. Overall it was a smooth good pace drive. 

Thank you all for your attendance and you all are awesome. Special thanks to @Mehmet Volga @Anand Nataraj and @Shaaz Sha for their effort on every possible time. See you all next time. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 1/22/2021 at 6:29 AM, Hisham Masaad said:

Good morning, I have reached. I can't see any one

7am 😉

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use