COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz to Faya via Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 12 Feb 2021

1 minute ago, Yusuf Esaf said:

Amazing edit bro. Loved the title😁 @imranaasghar81

Credit to you for the creativity! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Evening all!

It's taken a week but here it is! 

I really hope you enjoy the 360 video and feel free to subscribe so you get alerted when I post future videos! 

Fantastic video @imranaasghar81, very nicely and creatively cut.

Next time I get close to your camera, however, I'll hold my breath and pull back my (hidden, very deeply hidden) abdominals, as the fish-eye lens really enhances my "roundness" 😂😂

Regarding the title.. I guess you got a bit carried away!! 😜😜

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Haha (+1) 4

Anyone that was there to witness the final 20 mins of the second half can attest to the title being accurate! 

Thanks for the comments they really made my morning mate! 

I'll be sure to consider the impact on fisheye on the cast on future rides 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have a great drive next week and see you soon my friend 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Matt.T said:

@imranaasghar81 thanks for that video awesome buddy. I didn't make it up after all!!!

Haha mate how are you and how long did the recovery take to come get you? Hope it wasn't to expensive to fix matey 

• Like (+1) 2

Hopefully it's back with a clean bill of health soon mate. Missed you on Friday hopefully see you again soon mate

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Matt.T happy to hear you've sorted out the clutch issue. @imranaasghar81 I just love your videos, loved the title too. I'm just glad you did not captire me or I would look like a Superman Beach Ball.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use