•  

ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra Dubai - 12 Mar 2021

Vanessa8580

I understand I can self declare my skill here to be automatically upgraded, as per the instruction from Gaurav.

I have been driving for 8 years off road, been on well over 300 drives during that time. I achieved marshal status with AD4x4 and am qualified to lead and navigate. I have participated in 4 GPS based challenges and been marshal support crew on an additional 3. I have been on track marshal support for the DIB 2019 and offroad crew driver for the Film crew covering DIB 2021 (solo driving). I have driven in most desert areas of Dubai and Abu Dhabi including Al Faqa, Lisali, Al Qudra, Al Badayer, Fossil Rock, Al Ain dunes Sweiahn, Al Khatim, Liwa (Arada, Tal Moreeb, Hameem), Gayathi, Umm al Sumeem, Wahiba Sands. I have the following equipment: fire extinguisher, first aid kit, full size shovel, snatch recover & metal shackles, Warn 2.9cti winch with synthetic rope, ARB twin mounted compressor, flag pole & flag, jack plate, jack suitable for 2.5" lifted jeep, tool kit including key items such as cable ties, hose clamps and spare tyre valves, Walkie talkies.

• WOW (+2) 1

On 3/14/2021 at 8:08 AM, Snappy said:

I understand I can self declare my skill here to be automatically upgraded, as per the instruction from Gaurav.

I have been driving for 8 years off road, been on well over 300 drives during that time. I achieved marshal status with AD4x4 and am qualified to lead and navigate. I have participated in 4 GPS based challenges and been marshal support crew on an additional 3. I have been on track marshal support for the DIB 2019 and offroad crew driver for the Film crew covering DIB 2021 (solo driving). I have driven in most desert areas of Dubai and Abu Dhabi including Al Faqa, Lisali, Al Qudra, Al Badayer, Fossil Rock, Al Ain dunes Sweiahn, Al Khatim, Liwa (Arada, Tal Moreeb, Hameem), Gayathi, Umm al Sumeem, Wahiba Sands. I have the following equipment: fire extinguisher, first aid kit, full size shovel, snatch recover & metal shackles, Warn 2.9cti winch with synthetic rope, ARB twin mounted compressor, flag pole & flag, jack plate, jack suitable for 2.5" lifted jeep, tool kit including key items such as cable ties, hose clamps and spare tyre valves, Walkie talkies.

Hi @Snappy,

Thanks for your self declaration. You can file your promotion request by clicking on below link:

apply.JPG

And below some information about our Level Structure which might be of help too:

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use