COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Almost Lisaili to Hathmah - Dubai - 13 May 2021

Vanessa8580

Thank you @Vanessa8580, @jodha singh shekhawat@Brette and @varunmehndiratta, the seniors in the drive for your lead and support.

Lovely morning drive with quite a blend of side slopes, climbs, drops, and some technical patches thrown in as topping, which resulted in some stucks, refusals and couple of re-routes.

One more step forward as a learning experience for me and getting closer to being in sync with my car.

Kudos to a fellow riders

Looking forward to the next drive!!

20210513_122447.jpg.addc7c4b3e2a531b9f411f808890094a.jpg20210513_122153.jpg.ec0125a8cdd8ea2eb84a387dddee3346.jpg

Edited by Sunil Mathew
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Vanessa8580for leading an early drive. Delighted to support as your second and thank you for kindly asking 😀

Was a very enjoyable morning with lots of side sloping and traversing the dunes. I am still getting used to the LC as it's very different to the lighter and much more nimble Wrangler. Lovely convoy and everyone did well with good humour! 

Hope to see everyone soon! A couple of pics in the gallery. Cheers! 

• Like (+1) 3

Drive report

It was a beautiful Friday morning and it wasn't too hot at all, well, not at 5am at least ....

It was a drive with very different types of terrain, we had long range dunes, some technical parts, lots of patches with very soft sand but most importanty, we had lots of fun. Everyone was driving amazingly with not a lot of refusals and only a few stucks. I had a very good support from @TT_Dubai as my second lead, @Brette and @jodha singh shekhawat in the middle and @varunmehndiratta in the back. 

Thank you everyone for a wonderful morning and I hope to see you all soon again !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I enjoyed this newbie drive that felt like a fewbie drive @Vanessa8580

The terrain was interesting and I managed to learn a lot from driving behind @Brette

thank you to the rest of the convoy as well for the interesting drive

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use