•  
Advertise here

Choosing Tires

Wade Pat2

@Lawrence_Chehimi listening to tire shop is not very advisable as they will only push the tire with max margin.

You should watch the real winner by seeing how many offroaders in carnity and other clubs, in parking lot drive and swear by geo. I'm using them since 2012 after trying grandtrek, bridgestone, cooper ATR and STT, BFG, LTX etc.

@Wade Pat2 from quick online look this new LTX Force looks like another future winner tbh as it has some off-road tread to get you through self recovery and moderate wadi trails. Go for it, as you can never go wrong with Michelin.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Quick update after first drive. Ride is better than the Nexen on road for sure. They absorbed bumps better then Nexen at 32psi even at shop pressure of 45 psi. I went down to 35 once home. Hopefully they work well in the sand. Tread isnt very aggressive but more than an highway tire. Tread looks deeper in person than camera could capture. I could find actual weight specs and didn't get to check sidewall flex at the shop. Should be able to tell when I air down. At 14 psi my other tires looked almost on rim.  Haha

20210517_171830.jpg

• Like (+1) 5

On 5/17/2021 at 5:45 PM, Wade Pat2 said:

Quick update after first drive. Ride is better than the Nexen on road for sure. They absorbed bumps better then Nexen at 32psi even at shop pressure of 45 psi. I went down to 35 once home. Hopefully they work well in the sand. Tread isnt very aggressive but more than an highway tire. Tread looks deeper in person than camera could capture. I could find actual weight specs and didn't get to check sidewall flex at the shop. Should be able to tell when I air down. At 14 psi my other tires looked almost on rim.  Haha

20210517_171830.jpg

Hi Wade, I am looking for some tires as well and i am trying to find the vendors for michline LTX force and so far all dead end... would you be able to let me know the name of the agency ?

thanks!

1 minute ago, VipinShetty said:

Hi Wade, I am looking for some tires as well and i am trying to find the vendors for michline LTX force and so far all dead end... would you be able to let me know the name of the agency ?

thanks!

Haha yes I searched every shop in UAE. All showed stock online but then when I called.. No Stock. Send me your whatsapp number. 

1 minute ago, Wade Pat2 said:

Haha yes I searched every shop in UAE. All showed stock online but then when I called.. No Stock. Send me your whatsapp number. 

0562264360. thanks again! :) 

Important Information

Terms of use