Off road Club Grading Structure V.3.0

Gaurav

3 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

So Extreme level is not mandatory? Then mostly will opt for Intermediate to support role!!!!

Pajero is by default not eligible for Extremes😭!!! So team Carnity is the only way forward!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 2

23 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Hi @Gaurav

Does the same apply to intermediate as well. 

i have done 3 extreme drives but only 6 intermediate drives. 

Yes @Rizwanm2 it will apply the same way.

But we need some time for gathering all trip lease feedback for assigning Extreme ranks to members who have successfully completed the Extreme drive.

• Like (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 5/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, Gaurav said:

Minimum 10 Fewbie Plus drives are required within last 6 months for

Just noticed this, minimum required increased from 2 to 10 😭😭😭😭 will there be more drives scheduled similar to FB?

• Like (+1) 2

This is my understanding:

• Carnity have split the ranks in to drive and to support. Earlier it was one and the same.
  • One has to be minimum Intermediate to be able to able to assume Support roles. 
  • Only overlap happens at Intermediate vs basic Support Team Level, you can say they are one and the same, except one has to opt into assuming support functions.
  • Extreme is the penultimate in the drive levels but it is not necessary for advancing in the support levels.  
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

5 minutes ago, Goutam said:

This is my understanding:

• Carnity have split the ranks in to drive and to support. Earlier it was one and the same.
  • One has to be minimum Intermediate to be able to able to assume Support roles. 
  • Only overlap happens at Intermediate vs basic Support Team Level, you can say they are one and the same, except one has to opt into assuming support functions.
  • Extreme is the penultimate in the drive levels but it is not necessary for advancing in the support levels.  

Well stated @Goutam.

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 5/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, Gaurav said:

INTERMEDIATE

Drives Attended (Indicative)

Minimum 10 Fewbie Plus drives are required within last 6 months for Intermediate promotion.

What you'll learn

• Basic GPS and navigational skills

Gents, on the GPS  and navigation skills, is it something we are supposed to learn about in Intermediate drives? I've downloaded the Gaia GPS App for example and paid for the membership but still don't really understand how to navigate, I don't really know what I should look at.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

Gents, on the GPS  and navigation skills, is it something we are supposed to learn about in Intermediate drives? I've downloaded the Gaia GPS App for example and paid for the membership but still don't really understand how to navigate, I don't really know what I should look at.

Damn Gaia developers....! They need to take coaching from Angry Bird and PUBG developers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

41 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

Have a look here @Lawrence_Chehimi

As Intermediate driver, a good start is to just start recording your weekly tracks and having a look at them afterwards. The more tracks you collect in the different areas, the more you will learn from observing in which areas we drive, and this will surely help you later on if you decide to move to the Carnity Support Team if you would wish to do so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use