COVID 19 Compliant - Thursday Night New Moon Adventures - Newbie Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 27 May 2021

Srikumar

13 hours ago, Taufique Surve said:

I really had an adventurous night  of my life. I am glad to meet new caring friends. I am really thankful to @Srikumar@Gaurav@Seidam for your help and support. I have learned a lot from all of you. 

It pleasure meeting you Taufique .. please see this link it’s discussion regarding the Kill switch and the 4WD might be useful 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Taufique Surve said:

Thank you for sharing with me this useful link @M.Seidam

Most welcome 🙏 

• Like (+1) 3

Driving with @Srikumar never gets old. I the pace and the amount of thrill in his drives. @M.Seidam Handled most of the recoveries, well done. Tbh I was focusing on my own driving through most of the drive as the off-roading Guru @Gaurav was keeping a close eye on me 😂

Looking forward for more drives.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thank you @Srikumar @Rizwanm2 @M.Seidam @Gaurav for all your support and help to make this night drive possible.

It was really a fun drive with lots of learning, nice technical dunes which everyone enjoyed.

Few refusals & stuck was there but all did excellent self-recovery under the guidance of our Marshal.

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ Thanks for your support too.

& Yes, we all were so lucky to have our legend Mr. Gaurav in our Convoy (Thank you so much sir for joining us) 

Appreciate the patience of every Convoy member.

Stay safe!! InshaAllah .... See you in next drive :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use