•  
Advertise here

Tyre rubbing the fender

10 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

I changed my rims from 18 to 17, but maintain the same tyre height profile. I had rubbing issue, even after 2” lift I had developed the same problem after few off-road drives. I guess the bumpers and fenders tend to lower/ bend after offroad drives. Need to understand this better!!!

Correct u can play with the height profile and width but not radius as far as i know. So u are still having the issue @Lakshmi Narasimhan?

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Anish S said:

I would love to know your experience with lift kit. Which one did you put? How is it on the road?

I got Profender shocks (adjustable), it is good both off-road and on road as you have the adjustment option you can play with and set it to your comfort. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Anish S said:

Correct u can play with the height profile and width but not radius as far as i know. So u are still having the issue @Lakshmi Narasimhan?

Now I have trimmed the bumper, even though its not rubbing, its in the border line. In future I am planning to increase tyre height profile and to go for wide body fenders!!!! These will definitely solve the rubbing problem but not the original issue!!!

• Like (+1) 3