•  
Advertise here

Need Some Advice Re: Skid Plate

Hi @samamara I have installed the kill switch at a local garage in Sharjah for 125AED. The front and rear skid plate was installed at a garage in Abudhabi for 1100aed, they offered me a free flag mounting bracket as well. You can call me on 0552057361 to know the garage details.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 9:58 PM, Gaurav said:

Like I said above, at newbie level, fiber plate are really enough.

Once you are at fewbie, check your plate after couple of fewbie drives to identify the actual need as per your drive style.

Front 6 mm looks very neat job, in case your Pajero heat up, increase the hole size or add few more holes in front.

From my recent experience I don’t recommend driving pajero on stock fiber plate as my plate got broken in one of the fewbie drives causing damage to one of the nozzle of the 4 wheel actutor clutch, luckily the 4 wheel drive still functioned even with the hose detached, the actuator is sitting at lower position almost touching the fiber plate so I assume it might have broken while taking a hard hit during ridge riding. Now I am going for full underbody metal protection ( steel 5mm) extending upto transmission.

3D2E9EE0-6658-4486-94F7-57BA4589E916.jpeg

82320D54-8941-46DA-85DC-46307BBA77B0.jpeg

• WOW (+2) 2