COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 14 Aug 2021

Islam Soliman

@Islam Soliman it was a wonderful drive on that Saturday morning. We had to deliberately jinx it to get some refusals otherwise everyone were drive so very well without any refusals. The technical sections at the beginning and at the end were just awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

The starting point was new for me and almost missed the exit. I had driven in this area and have enjoyed driving here as well. Was there about 15 min before 5 and  @JeromeFJ was already deflated for company. 

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie as a second lead did quite a good job. @JeromeFJ and @Sunil Mathew had a flawless drive that morning. @Adhir Saxena in his first Fewbei+ drive did very well in the technical sections.

Looking forward to next week!

The map of our drive and this is the GaiaGPS link to the drive.

463153702_2021-08-17(2).png.471162ac1e70c0120831f0de42a3b235.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

7 hours ago, Looper said:

@Islam Soliman it was a wonderful drive on that Saturday morning. We had to deliberately jinx it to get some refusals otherwise everyone were drive so very well without any refusals. The technical sections at the beginning and at the end were just awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

The starting point was new for me and almost missed the exit. I had driven in this area and have enjoyed driving here as well. Was there about 15 min before 5 and  @JeromeFJ was already deflated for company. 

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie as a second lead did quite a good job. @JeromeFJ and @Sunil Mathew had a flawless drive that morning. @Adhir Saxena in his first Fewbei+ drive did very well in the technical sections.

Looking forward to next week!

The map of our drive and this is the GaiaGPS link to the drive.

463153702_2021-08-17(2).png.471162ac1e70c0120831f0de42a3b235.png

You did very well , especially your recovery of Islam was awesome 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

@M.Seidam    Guess this is my Pathfinder's application to the Xterra forum 🤪

IMG_20210818_201643.jpg

Pathfinder disguised in Xterra bash plate 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

@M.Seidam    Guess this is my Pathfinder's application to the Xterra forum 🤪

IMG_20210818_201643.jpg

better to add "NOT" to the left.. that will make it right :))

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use