Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Qudra Night Drives - Dubai - 6 Apr 2023

M.Seidam

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  April 6th 2023, Thursday

Meeting time:  08:45 PM  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/1cewTn43x5sdDZTo6

Approximate finish time:  11:45 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 4 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close couple hours prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Qudra Night Drives - Dubai - 6 Apr 2023

@M.Seidam Good morning, I may have to drop out of tonights drive unfortunately as I was expecting my jeep to be out of the shop in time for the drive, however it seems that the car needs more repairs done to it leading the oil leaking issue. I hope everyone enjoys the drive I was looking forward to a night exploration of the desert. Till next time everyone!

• Sad (0) 2

Thank you @M.Seidam I understand RSVP closes at 4 so if I hear from MOPAR and there is still space in your drive before it closes I’ll join back up again. But for the meantime count me not attending until further notice. Cheers :) 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Thank you @M.Seidam I understand RSVP closes at 4 so if I hear from MOPAR and there is still space in your drive before it closes I’ll join back up again. But for the meantime count me not attending until further notice. Cheers :) 

Sure

hope you make it by 4 pm

• Like (+1) 1

RSVP CLOSED NOW !

Dear Friends 

Hello and welcome with another episode of Al Qudra Desert Night Drives . It’s 3 hours drive so we are already running out of time ️. There is nothing more relaxing after a quick spin on the dunes. 
Please be sharp on time 8:45 pm or bit earlier . our radio channel will be

the meeting point as a mentioned above in the topic ( bab shams entry /exit point as usual ) 

convoy order as below 

1. Seidam 

2. @Felix Obst

3. @Gary F

4. @Tharun Kumar V

5. @Krishna R

6. @Simon D

7. @Charbel

8. @Tareq Al Turq

9.  @Haitham Khattab

• Like (+1) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear friends 

@Felix Obst our brilliant second lead . @Gary F with his copilot in the beautiful sand runner . @Krishna R I am sure the red X never let you down @Tharun Kumar V who sounded crystal clear. not forgetting @Simon D with his impeccable support in the middle , along the runner Prado driven by the vigilant @Tareq Al Turq who was tailed by @Haitham Khattab whom I am amazed always by his smoothness and determination not to leave anyone behind.

Honestly it was for me such a lovely night drive under the full moon 🌕 despite the the fact it felt in a time as if we were driving in Africa’s Savana 😅 . Next time we should pass by the zoo and free some  zebras 🦓 and giraffe 🦒 and the picture would be complete 😄 

till we meet next time take care and drive safe 

https://youtu.be/ccAI0A9dNDE

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you Doc @M.Seidam for a Magical drive in Qudra with the full moon lighting our way.

We experienced everything - tech dunes, side sweeps, ridges and also a surprise stint in the African savannah :) 

The pace was superb during the middle part and touched intermediate a few times :) 

I generally come to night drives with less expectations and I can safely say that the off-roader in me was very happy and content last night.

@Felix Obst an amazing second lead and your lines were perfectly in sync with Doc's @M.Seidam lead.

Thank you @Simon D for the support and your helpful tips. Impeccable sweeping done by @Haitham Khattab supported with @Tareq Al Turq.

The convoy performed brilliantly with seasoned off-roaders like @Tharun Kumar V @Gary F in sync with their machines. It was a delight guys.

See you in the sands soon guys.

Until then, keep calm and Ramadan Kareem.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Hey night riders, 

i have to say I was a bit nervous the first 30 minutes of the drive being the second lead at a night drive for the first time. Thank you @Krishna R and @M.Seidam for the nice words!!! It was an awesome experience and I really loved the pace just slowed down by the African savanna from time to time but of course we had to watch out not crashing into a rhino! 
Thank you all for the funny moments and the team work! Ramadan Kareem, happy Easter or just another wonderful weekend in the country of dune bashing! See you in the sand champs! 

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Well Done (+2) 6

Important Information

Terms of use