Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Qudra Night Drives - Dubai - 6 Apr 2023

M.Seidam

22 hours ago, Krishna R said:

Thank you Doc @M.Seidam for a Magical drive in Qudra with the full moon lighting our way.

We experienced everything - tech dunes, side sweeps, ridges and also a surprise stint in the African savannah :) 

The pace was superb during the middle part and touched intermediate a few times :) 

I generally come to night drives with less expectations and I can safely say that the off-roader in me was very happy and content last night.

@Felix Obst an amazing second lead and your lines were perfectly in sync with Doc's @M.Seidam lead.

Thank you @Simon D for the support and your helpful tips. Impeccable sweeping done by @Haitham Khattab supported with @Tareq Al Turq.

The convoy performed brilliantly with seasoned off-roaders like @Tharun Kumar V @Gary F in sync with their machines. It was a delight guys.

See you in the sands soon guys.

Until then, keep calm and Ramadan Kareem.

Agreed @Krishna R really nice drive , lots of variety, great introduction to me for fewbie plus level.

Thank for you comment, I’m still very much learning and not to seasoned yet ;) but I’m getting getting in sync with the Gladiator driving style, it can can handle almost anything except really turns.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Gary F said:

Agreed @Krishna R really nice drive , lots of variety, great introduction to me for fewbie plus level.

Thank for you comment, I’m still very much learning and not to seasoned yet ;) but I’m getting getting in sync with the Gladiator driving style, it can can handle almost anything except really turns.

It’s designed to smash it not to turn 💥

• Haha (+1) 1

Lol good one @Felix Obst , fun being at the front too, I’m used to being near the back of the convoy.

Edited by Gary F
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use