Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lesaily Run (Lisaili to Qudra) - Dubai - 3 Jun 2023

Looper

418399678_LesailyRun.png.65a67c7c21e685d8d9fb9b3fd84f19dd.png

DRIVE PLAN

It will start on a crisp afternoon. We will encounter some freshly baked afternoon desert. Our aim will be to cross the midsized dunes to reach the long-range dunes to practice some Criss-crossing and reach Qudra roundabout.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  3 June 2023, Saturday 

Meeting time:  3:00 PM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/UDzJ7FKT2Aq5HcyFA

Approximate finish time: 7:00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on FRIDAY - 12 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lesaily Run (Lisaili to Qudra) - Dubai - 3 Jun 2023
On 5/29/2023 at 11:00 AM, Looper said:

418399678_LesailyRun.png.65a67c7c21e685d8d9fb9b3fd84f19dd.png

DRIVE PLAN

It will start on a crisp afternoon. We will encounter some freshly baked afternoon desert. Our aim will be to cross the midsized dunes to reach the long-range dunes to practice some Criss-crossing and reach Qudra roundabout.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  3 June 2023, Saturday 

Meeting time:  3:00 PM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/UDzJ7FKT2Aq5HcyFA

Approximate finish time: 7:00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on FRIDAY - 12 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

Hi guys, happy to see you in 1 hours time!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Pavel Pashkovskiy said:

Perfect drive! Thanks to everyone. @Looper @DP1011 you are the best!

Thanks @Pavel Pashkovskiy for the Coffee /snacks As Always!!! It makes a difference to drive and makes it more enjoyable with coffee break:)

@Looper What a fantastic FB drive, the blend of technical and long range was so well balanced and Fantastic display of skills by the entire convoy ! @george charbel U did brilliant as SL, being your first one!! And thanks @Gok Krish for sweeping us and those couple of quick tugs made us kept moving swiftly. 

See you all soon in sands again ;)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

We started as early we could, but it was quite hot anyways, hovering about 42 degrees. I am was quite trilled by the performance entire convoy including the tricky technical area. It was great to see the convoy perform exceedingly well. 

@Pavel Pashkovskiy thank you once again. The drives with you are one of a kind with the mid drive refreshment breaks. It is unforgettable. 

@Mohit Gurnani I see you do better and better every time I have driven with you. great to see you once again.

@Frans M wonderful to see you once again. as many have pointed out, we all love your ride.

@Cristian you did exceedingly well. great to see you.

@premindra rajaram once again it was wonderful to have you in another drive.

@Gok Krish thank you very much for being at the back and taking care of the refusals. It was a pleasure having you in the drive.

@george charbel You did fantastic in your new role as second lead. I have driven many times with you and that gave me the confidence of having you there and you were spot on.

@Anoop Nair Thank you for joining the drive. hope the jeep is all good now.

@Nadeem Ansari you did very well on this drive. I see you becoming more and more polished every week.

@DP1011 finally thank you very much to heed the call and join back to back 2nd drive of the day to support this drive.

I could hardly take any pics but still managed a few. I have added some pics in the gallery,

See you all in the next instalment of Looper's loops.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use