•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 1 July 2023

Davie Chase

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity Off road Club Fewbie drive meeting at Tawi Nizwa.  We will meander our way around the dunes of this picturesque area taking in the delightful scenery as we go.

If you have any questions, please post them in the drive forum thread and we will try to our best to answer them prior to the drive.

Closure of the RSVP will be approximately one day before. So please stay tuned.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  01 July 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:  05:30 am - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/PXcRwegWaX8dienE7

Approximate finish time: 09:00 am

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Recommended off-road gears: Walkie-talkie radio and off-road flag (MANDATORY), plus tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP ON THE CALENDAR EVENT

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 1 July 2023

Sorry Davie, last minute emergency project for KSA. There is still chance i will re-join tomorrow evening. Just don't want to delay till last moment and unsign.

@Ranjan Das @Deepak Eswar @FERNANDO SYRIO @Rk ram @Looper Looking forward to seeing you all in the sand tomorrow morning, the convoy order will be as below and we will be using Channel 2 446.031

POS NAME CAR  
LEAD DAVIE RED JEEP EXP
S/L RANJAN DAS GREY JEEP SUPP
3 DEEPAK ESWAR SILVER JEEP FB
4 FERNANDO SYRIO WHITE FORTUNA FB
5 RK RAM XTERRA FB
SW LOOPER YELLOW JEEP EXP
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

19 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

No issue @Pavel Pashkovskiy let me know I can add you back in no issue 

Hi Davie,

Please add me back, i am in. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Ranjan Das @Pavel Pashkovskiy @Deepak Eswar @FERNANDO SYRIO @Rk ram @Looper Looking forward to seeing you all in the sand tomorrow morning, the convoy order will be as below and we will be using Channel 2 446.031

POS NAME CAR  
LEAD DAVIE RED JEEP EXP
S/L PRAVEL PASHKOSKIY GREY GLADIATOR JEEP FB
4 DEEPAK ESWAR SILVER JEEP FB
CF RANJAN DAS GREY JEEP SUPP
5 FERNANDO SYRIO WHITE FORTUNA FB
6 RK RAM XTERRA FB
SW LOOPER YELLOW JEEP EXP
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use