•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Free Spirits- Area 53/Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Jun 2023

In middle of upcoming holidays, lets join on 30th June, at Badayer/Area 53 for a fast paced fun drive - freeing ourselves and our mind of pending household chores/duties and just enjoying our time out in the desert - with no other thoughts but the view of lovely dunes that lie ahead. 

General Overview

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie Plus and Above 

When:  30th Jun'2023, Friday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/JkhE9hDwve8mkkU99

Type of Car: Any  4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Free Spirits- Area 53/Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Jun 2023
38 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

14 members with 12 IM and Above and 2 members halfway through to their IM😉, Whats the plan @Varun Mehndiratta😎😁

Hahaha @DP1011 you have been on many of my drives to know - Real drive is usually agnostic to title of drive posted on mondays and names in convoy…. 😀 This one won’t be any diff. I will drive for my fun (it’s my weekend as well 😀😀), you can decide what level it was at the end of it. 😀😀 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Varun Mehndiratta I unfortunately will have to withdraw from the drive. Wish you all a fun, challenging, fast/fluid paced, and, above all, safe drive.

It is very hot out there, so don't forget to check your cars 😉!

• Sad (0) 2

Hi @Varun Mehndiratta I’ve added myself to your drive :) saw some last min dropouts so wanted to wait to make sure someone else got priority before me 

• Like (+1) 3

and One more to drop out list, Will miss this fun @Varun Mehndiratta😅, Just had a lucky draw, Bfast with my little one or Drive, and the result  8am driving to Hamptons for a pan cake and hot choclate candy! 😂

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use