Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53 "Brave Heart Reload" - Sharjah - 29 July 2023

M.Seidam

DRIVE PLAN

Hello and welcome to the second version of this Night Drive in Area 53 from Badayer which is located at the South- West side of E44 Dubai Hatta Road . It is characterized by its huge pyramidal type of dune clusters from north to south interconnected by small/medium sized technical areas lacking any repetitve or spesific pattern which reqiure carefull navigation and attention to details. teckling those in the night is even more demanding and require strict adherence to the convoy discipline and maximum focus and undevided attention. having said that this drive is definitly not for the faint heart or has fear from heights; hence the theme of the drive topic " brave heart " . expect all kind of action from climbing , steep descends , criss crossing , side sloping and more. Please make Sure that you and your Vehicle are ready by then .

image.jpeg.f85c5f7c6929d83877e8e28ddc5e861c.jpeg

Level:  IM and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 8 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/jft3Y1ULAqu6568DA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  11:50 pm

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close one day before the event
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar 

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53 "Brave Heart Reload" - Sharjah - 29 July 2023

Dear brave hearts 

@Benjamin@Joji varghese@Rajiv Sam and @topgear

Almost one day left to the event .. please fasten your seat belts from now 😂

welcome again in this special episode where a reload is anticipated and this time with higher level than the previous one , faster yet safer than ever . Expect super soft sand , gradual to quick climbs , short to long switches , side slips loops and re loops 🔁… etc . Please check your cars again fluid levels and come with full tanks . Concentration is prime here as the split second laps might lead to loss track refusal stuck and God forbid misshapen . 

I can’t wait seeing you all on time 8 pm 

will use channel 2 to communicate 

convoy order will be done at meeting point . 

enjoy 

• Like (+1) 5

Drive Report 

It has been for a while since I led an intermediate drive which was in Sweihan feb 2023 and in the night that was last summer in Qudra if I remember properly. Tonight it was something else. 

I and @Joji varghese arrived one after the other at the meeting point to see everybody flagged up and deflated ready to go . After quick brief we moved fast . In the second lead was @Rajiv Sam who throughout the drive did the job more than perfect. Thanks my friend and hope you sort out the tire leak soon . In the third place came @topgear our true brave heart who decided to push his skills and passion forward as it was his first intermediate drive. Very well done 👍. After the two FJC and in the 4th place the red Xterra @Joji varghese came who just did more than great 👍. In number five our last min joiner a friend whom I haven’t seen for a while was @Waqas Parvez really pleasure catching up bro . Thanks for tugging me and Davie off the crest 🙏 . In front of the sweep in number 6 was @Benjamin who spared no effort to help and assist whenever that was needed.well driven too this night 👍 . At the back as usual came the the lead in reverse @Davie Chase who kept the convoy together not slipping anyone behind . Thanks for the help my friend .

almost every one including myself got his share from one refusal here or one stuck there which was dealt with professionally and safely by every one . However I enjoyed the drive maximally climbing , bowling in and out and cutting through segments of weird technical patches which area 53 is well characterized for.I hope you all enjoyed the drive. 

till we meet once more take care and see you soon 🔜 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 7

@M.Seidam thank you for another wonderful drive, this was my first night intermediate drive and it did not fail to deliver. Amazing lines and fantastic route giving us a little of everything.

second lead was amazing @Rajiv Sam you were faultless in your execution well done

@Benjamin@Joji varghese@Waqas Parvezand @topgearyou guys drove amazingly well in some tricky terrain. As Doc said we all pretty much had our fair share of refusals and stucks, which of course is all part of the learning process.

@Rajiv Sam hope you get your tyre sorted quickly should not need much, changing a tyre at night in the hot desert is difficult. However, we made it look easy with everyone pitching in to help, another great example of carnitas team work at play well down to you all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidam fantastic drive! Much like your FB drives &FB+ it gave the opportunity to enjoy a range of different skills on a more advanced level. I’ll look forward to the next one for sure! also I’ve got a POV of the shovel recovery if you happen to want to see how it looked from the exterior of the car :) 

following this I should have a POV video edited and posted which I’ll share a link to when it’s ready :) 

@Rajiv Sam sorry about the tyre mate but it happens to everyone. I’m just glad you spotted it before moving on from the bowl so we could drive accordingly to prevent any accidents. 

@Joji varghese @Waqas Parvez@topgear amazingly well driven certainly made most of the night crusade. 

@Davie Chase I’m afraid your not escaping the title smooth operator! Fantastic in the back as usual hopefully I’ll see you soon! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@M.SeidamIt was an awesome drive! It gave me an opportunity to experience a range of different skills on a advanced level. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed climbing and bowling in and out.

@Joji varghese, @Waqas Parvez, @topgear, @Benjamin nothing much to say, as we had driven many drives, you guys did an amazing job. 

Keeping the convoy together @Davie Chase, who wouldn't let anyone slip behind and your guidance was much appreciated.

God's grace was with us right time in spotting the Tyre issue. Thank you all !!! so much of your help and assistance.

Tyre issue has been sorted and i hope to see you all soon on next drive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

19 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I’ve got a POV of the shovel recovery if you happen to want to see how it looked from the exterior of the car :) 

Oh sure that would be nice to see . Waiting for the link 👍

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

Oh sure that would be nice to see . Waiting for the link 👍

Just working around some new editing software sorry for the delay 😛 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use