•  
Advertise here

Nissan XTerra - loss of acceleration and AC issues

---------Update after 2 weeks of change--------------

The X seems to be restored to its might! No AC or power cut-offs.

Done 2 drives after the change and the last one was at Big red... AC cooling non stop and can feel the roar in the climbs.. so no more complaints.

How critical a small mistake can cause.. an issue so small and unidentifiable, yet makes a big difference. I finally realized the importance of "right" spark plugs...

As they say " it only comes with experience".

Thank you all for the guidance and a special shout out to @Thomas Varghese 

• Well Done (+2) 6

4 hours ago, Zulfikhar Naiyar said:

---------Update after 2 weeks of change--------------

The X seems to be restored to its might! No AC or power cut-offs.

Done 2 drives after the change and the last one was at Big red... AC cooling non stop and can feel the roar in the climbs.. so no more complaints.

How critical a small mistake can cause.. an issue so small and unidentifiable, yet makes a big difference. I finally realized the importance of "right" spark plugs...

As they say " it only comes with experience".

Thank you all for the guidance and a special shout out to @Thomas Varghese 

yes Zulfiqar that issue is unidentifiable unless u have gone through it. I experienced the shame with my car when driving the car with the club. I have taken my car to reputed garages and got this experience. I didn't give up solving the mystery why a perfect car behaves like a 3 wheeler and ultimately found the underlying cause of it. Fortunately for you I am still subscribed to Carnity and I got a notification. I immediately identified the issue and saved u from selling ur car or opening ur wallet to increased expenses. I know the end result. You will start hating a good machine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1