•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 23 Sep 2023

Hisham Masaad

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  23 Sept 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:  6:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/rrNU1wyhdp1KjRk4A

Action Plan:  From Mahafiz drive in direction of the Fossil Rock, then on the nice dunes overlooking a deep valley facing the rocky mountains, and to finish on the high dune of Faya.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Recommended off-road gears: Walkie-talkie radio and off-road flag (MANDATORY), plus tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 23 Sep 2023

Good morning mahafiz visitors @Emanuel @essam ibrahim @DTG @Shiju Raju @Xavi Moyano @Ben Williams @Issam Atra @Benjamin @Sreenath G @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Haneef Thayyil @Juzer Gandhi @Abdelghani @Mohamad Anwer looking forward to see you tomorrow hopefully with a nice weather. Our convoy order is below, and the radio chanel will be 2. For any clarification you can reach me on 0506318834

IMG_3735.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Mohammad Sayawoush Azad The drive is for FB and above , and hence U will not be eligible currently for this drive. 

For carnity Grading structure and to see how u can move up the level pls see the link

https://carnity.com/forums/topic/16479-off-road-club-grading-structure-v30

• Like (+1) 1

Hi,

This is my first time with this club . I was told that I am not eligible for this drive. Now I got mail that my waitlist  request has been accepted. Can I come now or not.

Screenshot_20230923_011059_Gmail.jpg

3 hours ago, Mohammad Sayawoush Azad said:

Hi,

This is my first time with this club . I was told that I am not eligible for this drive. Now I got mail that my waitlist  request has been accepted. Can I come now or not.

Hi @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad unfortunately you’re not eligible for this drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

3 hours ago, Mohammad Sayawoush Azad said:

Hi,

forgot @Mohammad Sayawoush Azadto close the RSVP, that's why you're name was accepted due to the drop out of someone. Removed your name since you are still not eligible for this drive. 

Important Information

Terms of use