•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 23 Dec 2023

Looper

Tawi Nazwa Thrills IV.jpg

DRIVE PLAN

This Saturday let's meet at Tawi Nazwa to have some fun. In this terrain we won't find any area that is barred of tracks. But we have a fantastic opportunity to revisit those tracks on a fast-paced drive through those dunes starting at Tawi Nazwa and ending at Big Red. The Drive will be quick in more ways than one.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.   

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above
When: 23 December 2023, Saturday
Meeting time:  7:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)
Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/AqkCdd2BnLTEiVtC7
Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

don't drive like its your last one.

Dear @W a q a r, @Mahesh_, @Abhilash Kottakkal, @Nadeem Ansari, @Shiju Raju, @Marek_was003, @Haneef Thayyil, @Tareq Al Turq, @Thejas Uthran, @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad.

Kindly confirm your reservation for the drive. Also please bring along all your Off-road gear as per your Drive level , and of course make sure to check that your car is in the best condition ( Fluids , tow points, Mechanical and electrical condition) 

Thanks and looking forward to see you in the sand on Saturday 🏜️

• Like (+1) 5

27 minutes ago, W a q a r said:

Hi All, dropping from the drive as something else is planned for Friday night so won’t be able to make it. Hope to join next weeks’ drive. 

No worries @W a q a r, thanks for informing us ,see you on the future drives.

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Looper and @Simon D, I am sorry to say that I cannot attend this drive as I had a small surgery on my foot yesterday, which will affect my ability to wear shoes. I will drop myself now and see you next week on the sand after recovery, inshalah. enjoy it 😀

• Sad (0) 2

No issue @Tareq Al Turq and thank you for informing us . i wish you a speedy recovery and see you on he next drive 💪

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Petrol heads     @Mahesh_, @Abhilash Kottakkal, @Nadeem Ansari, @Shiju Raju, @Marek_was003, @Haneef Thayyil, @Thejas Uthran, @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad, @Sunil Mathew

In less that 12 hours we will be meeting in the sand . So I  hope you are all ready and excited for tomorrow's drive . Please be on time , well rested and prepared .

meeting point  https://maps.app.goo.gl/AqkCdd2BnLTEiVtC7

Meeting time is 07:00 AM Sharp

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 5.

The convoy order will be as the following :

image.png.be3238792f9d0534ed2a7cd591df356d.png

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use