•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili to Murquab - Dubai - 21 Jan 2024

DP1011

Very well paced drive, enjoyed every bit of it! @DP1011 count me in as a regular now :)

Learnings from the drive:
1. Suspension upgrade made the drive 11x more comfortable.
2. Jimny's can also get crested, who knew 🤷🏼‍♂️
3. @Gaurav is set to go deeper to unbox the soft sand mystery 💪🏼

See you all soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks for leading the drive today @DP1011. 🙏🙏

Was a great place to have my first Dubai drive for the year to ease back into the dunes.

My kids were excited spotting gazelles and camel today, too many camels to count! 🐪🐪🐪

Great drive by everyone. We started heading south / South West past the camel farms and through some technical dunes in Lisali where we first spotted the group of 3 gazelles. 

As we headed more to the east we encountered some vegetation, turned south and had a couple of minor refusals in some sandy patches.

Into murquab large group of gazelle was spotted and we enjoyed some nice clean dunes to ride on on the way to the exit.

Total of almost 40km of varied terrain in extremely pleasant weather. Can't wait to do it again! 👏👏

I had a special few moments at the inflation point trying to work out what was wrong with my air compressor... Fuses fine, breakers fine... It was a case of serious operator error where I had not switched it on!  😅😅😅

@essam ibrahim I'm sorry I broke the handle on your shovel! I use one of these ones and it has worked well over the last year with a good grip on it

AOR Aluminum Shovel - Black 64 to 82 cm https://amzn.eu/d/aJZqOQj

See you all next time! I'll try to drop some photos in the gallery tomorrow.

Edited by PAJERO petelczyc luke
typos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use