•  
Advertise here

International Women's Day - Afternoon Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Ladies Only - Lisaili - Dubai - 16 Mar 2024

Hello all!

I'm so excited for this drive :) I've got a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, White, 2024 model (as of today).

I have no previous off-roading experience. But I hear lots of stories from my friends @sophiedana and @Amr A.

Bringing my husband but he also promises to be a good boy.

Em

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hiiii @Gaurav, @Vanessa8580and all!!

Guess who’s trading the copilot seat for the driver’s seat @Nicolò 🤭

I’m Juanita and I’ll be driving a white 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, which has all the reqs. As for off-road experience let's just say I'm an expert at handing out snacks and cheering from the sidelines 😂 total newbie for the rest.

I’ve watched the video.. Ready to roll on Saturday! 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Looking forward for the drive, I have never driven in desert and  will be driving Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Silver color 2023 Model. My husband, Deepak E.B,  a Carnity member will be accompanying me on this trip

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello @Gaurav and @Vanessa8580,

I am Giovana :) I will drive a Silver Nissan X-Terra 2009 that meets the reqs, zero experience on off-roading, looking forward to have some 

I am bringing a co-pilot, @premindra rajaram who will passively not distract me at all and also be a good boy 😊😊

Thank you for having me, counting the time  

Cheers,

Giovana

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Nivi @sophiedana @Xandi @Emma @Bindi @Giovana @Rasna @Juanita @Gráinne

@Vanessa8580 @Frederic

Wishing you all a Happy Women's Day.

Considering the unstable weather forecast and warning for tomorrow, we will be rescheduling this "Ladies Day" drive for the next week on 16 March, Saturday - 1 PM - 5 PM.

Kindly acknowledge this message by clicking on the "Totally Agree" emoji below.

image.png

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/weather/uae-braces-for-heavy-rains-hail-this-weekend-road-closures-announced

image.png

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• Gaurav changed the title to POSTPONE - International Women's Day - Afternoon Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Ladies Only - Lisaili - Dubai - 16 Mar 2024

Calling all Boy Squad, to inform ladies of the postponement and acknowledge, please.

@Ishak @Nicolò @Amr A @Deepak Eswar @premindra rajaram

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav, @Vanessa8580, @Frederic,all 
 my name is Rasna, I will be driving a Pajero LWB 3.8 with front and  rear towing hook ready. I don’t have any experience driving in the desert. 
I sometimes being a passenger when my husband @Ishak join the weekend drive. This drive he will be as a passenger not a co-pilot 😀
I watched the video.

Looking forward to meet you all.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to International Women's Day - Afternoon Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Ladies Only - Lisaili - Dubai - 16 Mar 2024