•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil - Abu Dhabi - 17 Mar 2024

Dear Desert Wanders @frederic demolder, @Ale Vallecchi, @GauravSoni, @Ishak, @Frans M and @Robk, firstly thank you all for being on time this morning and being ready to go at the start time. The drive was amazing, and you guys all drove exceptionally well, so well in fact that we had zero stucks and only a handful of refusals, so well done to each and everyone of you. The drive pretty much had everything in it, with some half decent climbs, some cross overs and some ridge riding. we did encounter a little shrubbery along the way but for the most part we had some virgin sand to play on.

@Ishak great S/L, good distance, attentive and followed my instructions well, you were able to react when needed so great job in smoothing out the lines for me, well done.

@frederic demolder, amazing drive given it was your first Fb+ i hope you enjoyed it and your father also enjoyed the drive. Just be mindful of lines and getting fully onto ridges before crossing.

@Frans M you drove extremely well, also be mindful of getting on the ridge and keeping both wheels either side, remember to wiggle the steering (not violent turns just gentle wiggling), this helps to keep you on the ridge as it moves the sand away from the front tires, just be mindful to be smooth.

@Robk great drive, we chatted about fish tailing at the inflation point, just remember you have a longer wheel base and the back is really light compared to the front on the gladiator, so really important to keep a high line and be super smooth with the throttle and steering.

@GauravSoni, great to have you along my friend, i think that is the first one since you support one of my 6 new leader drives, always a pleasure to have you in the convoy, thanks for all the tips you gave the guys as we were meandering through the dunes, invaluable lessons form a guru.

@Ale Vallecchi Thanks so much for joining, having you at the back made the lead so much easier as i did not have to worry too much what was going on behind me, great advise to the team as we travelled through Nahil and Sweihan. thanks again really appreciated. Hope you get the suspension set up to make the ride feel more secure.

Added some pics to the gallery and drive stats below :)

Check out Fb+ 17 mar 24 Nahil on Relive! https://www.relive.cc/view/vKv2nXEep4v

image.jpeg.dd24f82cebdafcebaafda8bb4f932e06.jpegimage.jpeg.2b76bb41dffedb07505b6f4a77dd8fb2.jpeg

image.jpeg.eaf73d28ea5a3a370c14a53c32505fe9.jpegHave a great rest of your weekend and see you all again real soon in the sand 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

IMG_5700.jpeg

The marshal @Davie Chase 

Thank you for amazing drive, amazing pace and tracks. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks to the support marshal @Gaurav Soni @Ale Vallecchi

Edited by Ishak
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use