•  
Advertise here

What shocks are best for my Wrangler

Hey Petrol Heads!

I need some advice on purchasing a much-needed suspension upgrade for my 2011 2-door Wrangler. I am a complete newb in this area and any advice is more than appreciated. The reason for this decision was that during a recent Liwa trip, I was hitting the stock bump stops more than I would have liked. Front and back, but the back felt almost violent and it can't be healthy for my little jeep. It happens on Dubai Abu drives too but especially in demanding Liwa terrain. I was initially looking at Kings shocks not because of their quality or anything but... because they are blue (and my car has a strict color pattern black beige blue. I would love information on how much I should expect to spend not to get ripped off and also if there is anything I should know about stiffness and things like this. I am a complete newb.

Thanks, Lads!

• Like (+1) 2

I have moved from Fox 2.0 to Fox 3.5 in my Jeep 392. If you need the Fox 2.0 shocks & 2-inch springs, I am selling it, which came with a stock Jeep 392. I am not sure about the compatibility but you can check. pls message me incase if you need and we can discuss the commercial. 😀

Posted (edited)

@Gautam Banka I will try to research their viability myself and get back to you. Thanks Gautam!

Could you perhaps provide the full description of the shocks if you have it? like which series they are from and even pics if it's not too much to ask.

Edited by Batuhan Kulac