Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Quick Fix - Qudra - Dubai - 07 Apr 2024

DSC_0032.jpg.0f21d811784e57fa5b0d891d263c2093.jpgGood drive, gents! thank you for the opportunity! @Andrew John Melvill you were on top of things today!

DSC_0020-Enhanced-NR.jpg.234065f4cb60c44177e4dfb92a6b01c8.jpg

@Shaun J I hope you managed to get yours washed before picking up Mrs from the airport:

DSC_0037-Enhanced-NR.jpg.1bf022506bcff42c72fec54ac11c9459.jpg

And the entire crew during rescue mission:

DSC_0001-Enhanced-NR.jpg.9be79300c649af67a427d88c93ae7507.jpg

@Luke K P, I'm intrigued by your red beast! Awesome looking ride!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Marek @Andrew John Melvill

Short clip.of you

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5eAks6NrYD/?igsh=aDR4N3RoZ3hmdzJz

Unfort only got.my insta working during break at Cresent lake.😅

Edited by Luke K P
  • Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Luke K P said:

@Marek @Andrew John Melvill

Short clip.of you

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5eAks6NrYD/?igsh=aDR4N3RoZ3hmdzJz

Unfort only got.my insta working during break at Cresent lake.😅

Thanks for the clip @Luke K P

• Like (+1) 1

My third time doing this drive and I still haven't have enough of it. This is the only place left in Qudra to drive and I like to post my second drives of the week here for a quick spin in the dunes. We did a lot more technical and a bit difficult one at that, as the convoy kept up to the challenge, I kept pushing. The key to driving here is to keeping focus and keeping your eyes and ears open to what happening in front. I must say that everyone did a great job. Unlike last time towards the end the side slopping areas were not that enticing anymore as green pastures keep encroaching into the desert. A BIG thanks to @Rob S for answering my plea for support and joining the drive irrespective of his other prior commitments.

Considering that the drive was borderline Fewbie Plus @Andrew John Melvill & @Shaun J you did a great job. @Marek you were fantastic behind me at second lead. @Ishak you obviously know this area well and I must say to @Luke K P that I am guilty as charged in a short wheel based Jeep that can practically do 360 degree turns standing still - you did well to manage the terrain.

Thank you all once again for joining the drive and see you soon once more.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use