Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa Rollercoaster reloaded - Sharjah - 18 May 2024

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above
When: 18 May 2024, Saturday 
Meeting time:  7:00 AM - Sharp
Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/8h8yf4zznDE4jQbJ6
Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday- 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

Hi @Mohit Gurnani

no worries, you have taken the right decision, get well soon and see you on the next one

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Simon D Got a message 'Waitlist request accepted and after few minutes later 'Removed from attendee'.  Am I in or out? Couldn't find my name in the list anyway.  I have put waitlist again if that's ok.   

Posted (edited)

Hi @Simon D

Thank you for organising the drive, really looking forward to it. Could I ask for a meeting location pls? Or even a general area of our start? Im driving out tonight to camp for the night, as I want to be close by first thing in the morning.

Cheers.

Edited by Brett Eicher

Dear Petrol Heads, 

@Brett Eicher, @Mahmut, @Shaun J, @W a q a r, @Bjoern, @msa, @Mahesh_, @Cristian, @Hugo, @Rk ram , @Amir Amiri, @Rob S

I hope you are excited for our tomorrow's drive. 

Looking forward to see you all tomorrow morning , always emphasized and required that everyone make sure of your car is in a perfect shape and have all your gear as per your rank.

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/8h8yf4zznDE4jQbJ6

Meeting time is 07:00 AM Sharp ( late comers will be sent back !!)

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 7.

The convoy order will be as the following :

image.png.764bf3453d182944d8ea338f50360d13.png

1 hour ago, Brett Eicher said:

Hi @Simon D

Thank you for organising the drive, really looking forward to it. Could I ask for a meeting location pls? Or even a general area of our start? Im driving out tonight to camp for the night, as I want to be close by first thing in the morning.

Cheers.

@Brett Eicher sorry for the late posting as i was travelling and i just landed in dubai . anyways get ready as you will be my S/L :D 

3 hours ago, Haneef Thayyil said:

Hi @Simon D Got a message 'Waitlist request accepted and after few minutes later 'Removed from attendee'.  Am I in or out? Couldn't find my name in the list anyway.  I have put waitlist again if that's ok.   

Hi @Haneef Thayyil unfortunately i was able to accommodate everyone into the drive as i already exceeded the maximum capacity :(

looking forward to see you on the next one  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Simon D sorry for the late notice. But unfortunately I won't be able to join the drive 

Important Information

Terms of use