•  
Advertise here

Wash your car

Im glad to see and read there are others also who like to wash their cars by themselves. Its like a bond between you and your Dragon. Every week i make sure i pamper my car, by best available products from ACE Hardware and use above mentioned and the Turtle shining products for alloys and chrome trim.

Once a month i also do the leather conditioning with Meguirs products that leave my car leather soft and supple like the day it rolled from the assembly line.

Wondering if anyone of you found a good product for engine bay cleaning, which is not a dust/sand magnet. I used few but unfortunately they all look good but after a day or so engine bay again become hazy and kind of dirty, so at the moment i wipe with clean damp cloth and dont apply anything that at least remain clean for a week. Appreciate if any one of can share their good product experience. Thanks guys.

• 5 months later...

Hats Off! that you want to wash you car on your own. Generally, people don't have much time to wash their own car manually. But if you are making so much efforts, then you can go for car wash kit on workshops as well as Car accessories showrooms. Otherwise you can use mild foam to wash the car. But don't use the foam on the glass and clean it with cloth as it leaves marks on the window. And Manual car wash is way better than automatic!! Best of Luck!!!