•  
Advertise here

fuel consumption issue

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Massaget, what is ur QX4s fuel consumption. My car is gcc so the odometer is in Kms. Fill up ussualy 65 ltrs. For around 100 to 110 dhs. In which it goes 300 kms.

Salam aleikum,Humsafar

I think my car eating over of your!

Cause my as I know QX4 tank is 80 liter,so last trip my QX eat E-plus petrol for 50 dirham on 90-100 miles(144-160 km) only:(

But I know exacly that my air and fuel filter is old and not clear,spark plug also old's,tire pressure was low and alignment is not correct.

I plan to make clear service for my engine and suspension,than I will check consumption.

In Russian QX4 and Pathfinder forum many people also have high consumption of fuel.

But anyway this car's is very good for daily city and off-road drive!

• 2 weeks later...
i had a tank full which cost me 200 dhs and it lasted me only 10 days i travel to and from sharjah and had big cars previously but none of my cars drank fuel like this

Which type of petrol you use for QX4?!

For VG33E engine need only 91 or 95 maximum (better is 92-US and Europian petrol)

For VQ35 engine also same petrol.But full tank capacity is 80 liter,so it is 136 dirham for Special(95th) petrol 8-)

I discuss same problem on Russian QX4/Pathfinder forum and there is guys have same problem.

VG33E is very old engine and anyway eating in city aroun 17-20 liter,in highway around 14-16 liter for 100 km((

Some mechanic's people advise also changing the oxygen sensor(4 pieces-150 dirham each!!!) and only genuine spark plugs,air and fuel filter,and trotthle sensor (170dhs) also need to change.

Some ingector cleaner (which not reccomended by Nissan factory) NO NEED to USE!!!

One man from Russian forum told me that his Pathfinder (R50,3.3) eating 30-35 liter per 100 km! :o

I think this problem have all 3.3 and 3.5 engine(QX4/Pathfinder models),if we will change every thing,what's requaired for reduse fuel consumption - it will be half car price!!!

Some mechanic's people advise also changing the oxygen sensor(4 pieces-150 dirham each!!!) and only genuine spark plugs,air and fuel filter,and trotthle sensor (170dhs) also need to change.

Some ingector cleaner (which not reccomended by Nissan factory) NO NEED to USE!!!

One man from Russian forum told me that his Pathfinder (R50,3.3) eating 30-35 liter per 100 km! :o

I think this problem have all 3.3 and 3.5 engine(QX4/Pathfinder models),if we will change every thing,what's requaired for reduse fuel consumption - it will be half car price!!!

U r right, it will cost u half of car price still u will not get what u wished for

:lol:

• 1 month later...