Advertise here

fuel consumption issue

Its approx. 290-300 kms in 100dhs

You are assured?!

Yesterday I check my consumption in Emirate road and Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman roads: 30 litres of SPECIAL petrol for 160 miles(it is around 250 km),speed 80-100 km/h with cruise.

In a Dubai-Sharjah traffic consumption is 28-30 litres for a 75-90 miles (120-140 km)...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am sure. about the consumption, By the Way most of my driving is on Dubai Sharjah road, going and coming from office.

Though I have checked ti on highways as well (Abu Dhabi return trip). still it didnt go more than 350 kms on 100 dhs at average cruise speed of 120-130

My earlier pathfinder was giving the same average, and even at that time every other pathfinder owner was telling me that their vehicles give very good patrol average, that is the reason i sold my trusted Pathy and bought this one, but again, this vehicle is also giving the same petrol average.

Yes I am sure. about the consumption, By the Way most of my driving is on Dubai Sharjah road, going and coming from office.

Though I have checked ti on highways as well (Abu Dhabi return trip). still it didnt go more than 350 kms on 100 dhs at average cruise speed of 120-130

My earlier pathfinder was giving the same average, and even at that time every other pathfinder owner was telling me that their vehicles give very good patrol average, that is the reason i sold my trusted Pathy and bought this one, but again, this vehicle is also giving the same petrol average.

If your MAf sensor,plugs and alignment with wheel balanse is good,check oxygen sensor(when they not work properly - than double increase fuel consumption).

Also check exhaust manifold cover(under engine)-if it broken or cracked - immediatly need to change,cause it also reason for fuel consumption.

and if you want-i give you contact of very good and cheap service station (Russian) in Dubai, you will pay 250AED for full diagnostic and take consult from they.