Advertise here

LR service in Abu Dhabi

To be honest, i dont know.

If i am in your place, i will google and more than likely i wont any in google as businesses in AD and Google doesnt go well together. lolol.

So drive down to Musaffa and see if you find any decent workshop who touches LR, then let forum also know which guys and how were they? For next ADlR3.

k. I got a number: 050-6178440. The guys name is Malek. They do LR's.

Its google stuff so dont blame me dude. Try them and then write testimoni here. good luck

Not bad in less than 5 minutes i got one, i can be good google consulatnt after 5 pm.......!

thanks khalid;

i do like the google consultant thing, do you happen to know the name of the shop?

and what the hell did you google for, i have been trying to google before i posted here, but came with nothing.

but anyway thanks.

Its trade secret dude, i cant share it. Just kidding......lol.

Dont rem seriously, must have just searched few LR parts and servicing keywords. Main trick is to travel on first 5 pages to actually see if something good returns.

• 2 months later...

Abu Askoor Work shop, in mussfah, close to ARB emirates and Gulf Star, if you go to gulf star they can tell you exactly where it is located, its walking distance from there.

Run by a guy called Saeed, who worked with the previous dealers of LR in Abu Dhabi AL Otaiba, then when they sole the dealership he left and opened up his own Workshop. Very knowledgeable with LRs and tell him the " hindi "guy with the red discovery from Dubai sent you.

• 3 months later...