Advertise here

ABS / Traction Control / Hill Descent Lights

I have a 2002 Land over Discovery Series II, my problem is the ABS, Traction Control and Hill Descent light in the dashboard is turn-on after i started my engine already.

I want to this three (3) lights to be fix and removed but i don't know what to to first and which garage i should go to...

The garage that they really knows what to do in my Discovery and at the reasonable price. Because some of the garage that i went already, they just cost me a lot of money but still my problem in the dashboard lights is Turn-on and not yet fixed.

Go to AAA or A2B they both are good. This all three comes coz of some strange reason, i remember while back reading in other forum and they refer to this as christmas light, but i dont remember the exact reason why it appear. So you may run a search in google by "Discovery christmas light" and see may be some valuable info turns around.

Also docsearch on the " the three amigos" . Plenty to read on line, not many easy solutions, even a reset may only last a while.

I have also had AAA by pass some of the sensors, but i still get them come on

I have reader( rsw solutions) arriving soon that wiil diagnose and reset, but not fix the underlying problems

Its usual cause is ABS modulator unit itself. Its BOMB EXPENSIVE to change, so better plonk used one from scrap and all three amigos or this christmas light will go away.

At the end of day its telling you its ABS is at fault and because of which Traction control cant perform while hard braking as ABS is missing, and because of same ABS Hill decent control cant apply constant brake if you go down hill. So ABS is the the main culprit.